Dallas Driving Under the Influence (DUI) Lawyers
Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is taken very seriously in Dallas. However, sometimes these convictions can be pursued too eagerly, leaving the defendants wrongfully or improperly charged. If you have been charged with a DUI in Dallas, it is critical to your case that you secure experienced legal assistance as early on as possible.
The Dallas DUI offense lawyers at the Law Offices of Mark T. Lassiter understand how intimidating the legal process can seem and can help guide you through your case. With the assistance of a competent DUI offense attorney, it becomes more likely that your charge could be reduced or otherwise mitigated. We understand the consequences of a DUI charge can have lasting effects on all areas of an individual’s life and are dedicated to defending those charged with a DUI in Dallas.
Defending a DUI Charge in Dallas
When law enforcement officers pull you over in Dallas or elsewhere, they may commit certain errors that could be used to defend or dismiss the charges against you. Our Dallas DUI offense lawyers know that there are ways to fight this charge when certain situations occur, which include:
- Breathalyzers that are subject to a variety of errors (malfunction, improper use, interference of other substances, your physical condition, frequency interference, etc.)
- “Rising blood alcohol,” infers that your BAC was higher when tested, not while driving
- Lack of probable cause to stop, detain, or arrest you for a DUI
- Misconduct on behalf of the Dallas police officer
- Physical signs used as evidence that don’t necessarily mean you are under the influence (red eyes, speech impediment, unsteady or awkward movements, fatigue, physical injury or illness, etc.)
- Arbitrary Field Sobriety Tests that are subject to an officer’s judgment
- Poor or negligent driving can be unrelated to driving under the influence
Whether the DUI is a first or repeated charge, you will want experienced lawyers who are familiar with the nuances of criminal defense in Dallas and who know how to fight on behalf of your interests.
Contact The Dallas DUI Offense Lawyers
If you or someone you love is facing a DUI conviction, the Dallas DUI offense attorneys at the Law Offices of Mark T. Lassiter may guide you through the best legal options for your case. Our legal team understands how driving under the influence cases in Dallas are prosecuted, and therefore can provide an experienced and knowledgeable defense. Call our offices at (214) 845-7007 today for committed legal representation.